Saturday, September 21, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

So. About 2 years ago, I took a pretty intensive online class about my photos--mostly organizing, changing the meta-data, and lots of editing ideas. And then there were just some fun things--like using the search box in your photos to curate pictures by words (which is what we're doing this year for AYM, isolating an image from a photo and making color albums--just for fun. Now that I've done it, I'm thinking I might just create a "color album." 

Of course doing this was pretty time consuming. Think of going through your photos all thousands of them--and sorting them in to colors. Still it was fun and I love the results. See for yourself.







It's a great thing to do on a long car ride or flight. You can do it while watching tv. 

I admit it is sort of an obsessive task. But then, I do any number of obsessive things all the time. This is just one more. As if I don't have enough to do with my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.