Monday, January 22, 2024

Me On Monday

You most likely don't know this about me. I have cold feet! Really cold feet. I used to say that my feet froze up in September and didn't thaw out until June. That's still true. Soooo, Victoria gave me a pair of the softest, fuzzy slippers I've ever had. I fell in love with them right away. Then this happened:


There were little bits of fuzz everywhere. I was wondering where all of these dust balls were coming from all of a sudden. When I took my new slippers off, it all became clear!
That's a lot of fuzz. They continue to shed even though I've worn them for 3 weeks now. Hmmm, maybe the surprise will be on me as when the fuzz disappears, so will the slippers! Still, they are the comfiest slippers I've ever had.

On to the next thing. This is my make-up table. 
It's my favorite place in the house for my feet. We have heated floors in the master bathroom. Yes, I know I'm supposed to say "main" rather than "master" but I'm sticking with tradition. Anyway, when my feet are really cold, I'll go in here and just sit. Because...


...underneath is a heat vent which makes this spot particularly toasty. 

It's little things, my friends, little things. What are your little things?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.