Saturday, January 20, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

We've been snowed in by rigid temperatures and 9" of snow. What better time to scrapbook? Well except for the fact that it is so cold upstairs (and the rest of the house for that matter), that it wasn't fun. Add to that, I started getting sick on Wednesday. I never even considered it until Butch said, "maybe you should take a Covid test." I did, it was negative. I think it's a really bad cold, but even on Friday, I spent the day in bed. I canceled my trip to St. Louis for Janice and Jennifer's 70th birthday weekend. And we had to give up our tickets for The Cher Show. Actually, I had a whole week planned that had to be canceled due to weather, so I guess it was a good time to be sick. I'm starting to feel a little better.

I did a few things a couple weeks ago that I am sharing now. I did some pre-planning for our upcoming scrapbook retreat in February.


 I like to do this all the time. When I pre-plan, I can make better use of little snippets of time--crop photos, do the journaling, make the title, etc. 

Here are a few layouts I haven't shared yet.






1 comment:

  1. Hope you are fully recovered very soon, sounds like the weather made it the perfect time to be snuggled up under a blanket at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.