Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Travel Tuesday

I hate this place!
View from our top floor room.


I hate this place! Yeah, I said it! Or maybe it's more accurate to say that I hate "all-inclusives!" Or maybe the most accurate thing of all is to say, "I hate myself at an all-inclusive!" I have no control. I eat way too much. I drink way too much--especially those fruity drinks with absolutely no nutritional value--just a kazillion calories. And hot chocolate with Bailey's--a definite weakness. Then, of course, there are new drinks to discover like a Bloody Caesar (like a Bloody Mary except with clam juice---it sounds gross, but it's really good). Or a Miami Vice---half strawberry daiquiri and half Pina colada. 

And to top it off, we're going into the holidays! I'll be paying for this. No doubt about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.