Friday, December 25, 2020

A Couple Things for Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody!!! Our day is going to be very calm and quiet as we are alone this year!! I'm still going to make it festive--maybe with a special dinner (I'm actually writing this on Monday). Definitely not the big turkey meal we usually have. I'm thinking we'll either do a steak or crab legs or maybe both. We'll see. 

Anyway, I had just a couple little things to share.

Isn't this just the sweetest? My little niece, Harper in her cute mask. She can be a rambunctious little gal, so I'm really impressed that she's wearing it! Good for you Harper!
Here's Harper's mama, my niece, Jessica and her big brother, Max. I can't believe he's caught up with her already. I think he's just in the 5th grade!
This is so sweet. Looks like family craft for next Thanksgiving!
Now we don't have any tires laying around our yard, but we've all seen them. I think this is a clever idea to make them festive. Definitely better than a plain ol' tire!!

I hope you all have a great Christmas--however you are celebrating!

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing type wreath - brilliant! And love the peanut shell nativity scene too. Sending warm good wishes and hope you have had a lovely few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.