1. I'm especially grateful for a sink of hot sudsy water. Whether I'm cleaning or cooking---it's my best friend!
I can't work without one!
2. I'm thankful for these darling little pilgrim place card holders that Annie made. She is the daughter of my friend, Susan. It had to be at least 10 years ago that she did these.
They looked so cute on our Thanksgiving table. Sandy, Stephanie and Mindy were commenting on their cuteness. I sent Susan an email to forward to Annie requesting that she make 30 more for the girls. It really was a joke because Annie is soon to be a college grad---getting ready to start medical school. Still, Susan responded that she would make them!! I told her that she might as well open an Etsy shop because as soon as I showed the little pilgrims here, the orders would come rolling in!!
3. I am grateful for the Honeysuckle White turkeys that I always get with their pop-up timers. That little perk assures that our white meat stays moist!
4. I'm also grateful that I have a family that all pitches in. That makes all the work more like fun!
5. I'm VERY grateful for internet friends!! I participated in a holiday swap posted by my friend, Miriam. She hosted the swap. I received my "treat" from, Amy in Australia!
I love the beaded start ornament. The little white ceramic ornaments will look really nice on the tree too. Amy included the sweetest note too. I'm so happy to be able to say I have friends all over the world!!
What were you most thankful for?