Sunday, May 5, 2024

Something for Sunday

They're here! My new shoes! 
They are so comfortable!!
And, yes---I did a little dance! When I told Steph that I did a little jig, she just rolled her eyes and said, "Mooommmm!" That's her normal reaction to things I do and say. I love to keep embarrassing her! She's probably thinking I'm embarrassing myself. And, maybe I am. I don't care. I yam who I yam! Ooops I did it again! (Nod to Brittany).

Thanks Malinda! Darn, when did you pass me up? I still remember you as that little 2nd grader a foot shorter than me hangin' around the house with Steph concocting all manner of schemes to make money! Where has the time gone! Anyway, I'm so happy with my new shoes. I'm so glad you made it happen! And the delivery service was great! 

I only have one friend left who's shorter than me. I was with her this past week. Nancy E. scoffed when I said I was 5'2". She's like 4' and some change. Okay, not quite that short, but short! Shrinkage is real people!! Wink, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.