Thursday, May 9, 2024

Five Things Thursday

1. Last week when I went for my monthly Xolair treatment, I walked by this dove.
There was another guy on the walkway, so I had to actually shrink away from the bird because it didn't fly away. I turned back ingot this picture from about a foot away. I guess it was injured or something. I've never gotten this close to a bird.

2. What do you do with 52 years worth of cards from your husband and children?
You gather them, tie them up in a bow and make them a decoration. 

3. I don't know much about foreign languages...
...but I'm pretty sure Oma means grandmother. I've never heard of a grandma named "Bob."

4. I love Taylor Swift. I've said it before and I'm not afraid to say it again. I love Taylor Swift. I love this picture so much.
I think this is paying homage to Post Malone who sings with her on a track from her new "Tortured Poets Department" album. BTW--I love the album.

Another TS thing...
Sirius radio has a station for Taylor now. I haven't listened to it much, because, frankly, I forgot about it until this picture reminded me. I'm going to start!

5. This last one is a happy picture of Mindy and her...
...henna tattoo. She loves henna tattoos. I guess she saw that TS had a bunch and decided to get one big one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.