Wednesday, May 19, 2021

What I Buy Wednesday

I've already mentioned that I had to go to Target for my new Fitbit. Target is my Kryptonite! I try to stay away from there! It's heaven for impulse buyers! Or hell. However you look at it!

Off I went. And true to form, I didn't get away with only buying a Fitbit.
I found a really cute swimsuit cover-up. It's hard to tell, but there's little ball fringe on the hem. I picked up a card of hair bands on clearance. And the jewelry. OMGosh! They have some cute stuff! Stein Mart or Charming Charley's used to be my "go to" places for costume jewelry. Since they are gone now, Target will have to be my "go to." I'll be wearing those seahorses at the beach for sure! I found some cute plates and napkins--can never have too many of those! And, of course, my new Fitbit.

Okay, now back to my Fitbit fiasco. While looking for a place to buy the Fitbit locally, I discovered that you can actually buy a clip for it. I did that and paid the $7.00 for 2 day shipping again. Of course, it did not arrive in time for my trip. 

The bottom line is: considering I just wanted something cheap. By the time it was said and done, I've got $175.00 in to it now! Sheesh! 

Butch says he's going to check my internet purchase from now on. Hmmm. I don't know about that!  

There is a happy ending to this story. The Fitbit motivates me to move more and take longer ways to get places--like, parking far away or walking around the long way--all for those extra steps. It all adds up. 

Considering I just wanted something simple, I am completely OBSESSED with my new Fitbit and all those crazy measurements. Ask me sometime about my cardiovascular health, stress level and sleep habits. The stories are much too long for this post!! 

Next week I'll share some of the purchases for our redecorating project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.