Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday Mystery Update

I've already reported about this mystery:
The animal droppings right outside the garage. Butch came up with a good idea that seems to be working. He moved the solar motion light from our pond (where the raccoons wrought so much havoc last year to the garage doors. That did the trick. Whatever it is has stopped. I have a strong suspicion that it's chipmunks! They have been tearing up my pots. But, the mystery still remains--what is it about this spot that attracts them? That we still don't know. There's just nothing there!

Oh well, I hope the light deters them. We'll find out when we get home tomorrow whether it worked or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.