Monday, May 17, 2021

Mystery Monday

This is actually a mystery carried over from last year. We never did solve it. 
Some sort of animal droppings. They are too big to be mice. I hope it's not a rat! That really freaks me out! Plus that's a lot of droppings. Not only is it a mystery as to what it is, it's a mystery that the droppings are in the exact same location as last year! They are right in front of the garage. There is nothing around here. It's right outside my car door--which is why I even noticed it in the first place.

I just don't understand it. And I don't understand why all of a sudden, my text here won't line up right . No matter what I do, I can't fix it. And yes, I know where to go to align the text. It is just not working! It's like it's stuck on the center options! Just another mystery! 

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.