Saturday, May 29, 2021

Scrapbook Saturday


This is my AYM (A Year of Memories) layout for May. Pam chose this months title and put together the kits. Her "story starter" was: "I Still Remember..." I finished with "...how bad it is when Butch gets poison ivy!"
This is the layout I did for our monthly round robin. This one is for Susan and is about her mother's 90th birthday party. I love the colors and this paper combination.

When I was at the Memory Make Inn in February, I decided that I was going to change my scrapbooking process. I always laid out the background papers first. Then I'd end up covering it all up. I decided that I wasn't going to do that anymore. I lay it all out and then cut the paper to use only what I actually need. By doing it that way, I saved this much paper:

That's enough for another layout or two!! At this rate, I'll have enough paper for two lifetimes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.