Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What I Buy Wednesday

One of the things I like to do when we're at the beach is to do a little shopping at the outlet mall. In June, when we went down, we were really being cautious due to Covid---and it was Florida! So, there was no shopping.

As it turned out, the deals came to me! I couldn't resist these bargains!
The top purse is kind of a peach and coral. The bottom one is gold. I love metallic purses because they go with everything! I had to control myself to just get two!! I do love a good bargain.

I don't really count food purchases because they aren't necessarily splurges. But I just had to share this purchase. On Sunday, while we were on our way home, we stopped at a farmer's market.
These vegetables are so beautiful!!! This picture doesn't really do them justice. Those tomatoes are so huge. I'm keeping some of them out just to look at them. ALL of this was $22.28! Quite a bargain compared to the place I usually go to. Even though this place is a little further out, it's worth it. I'm planning to go about every other week. 

I never thought going out to buy vegetables. would be a fun outing. But it's an outing I'll look forward to. At least it's something to do outside of the house!

Spoiler Alert: I have a really big surprise for next Wednesday!! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Vegetables always seem to taste nicer when you buy them fresh from a market stall. Certainly worth making the effort to get there every couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.