Thursday, July 23, 2020

Five Things Thursday

1. I think this is a clever way to hide a tree stump. If we'd had a stump from our fallen magnolia, I might have done it!

2. I think this book spine border is pretty clever. I think these are just lengths of boards, painted. Why not use real books! Seems like that would be way easier and more authentic looking. 
 And, although I do read in the tub, I don't think I would want this border in the bathroom.

3. This is a real thing! Dumpsters made into a pool.
In Philadelphia, some guy rented a dumpster for a pool party. He said he scrubbed it out first. Surely it would still smell! I don't know what it costs to rent a dumpster, but it seems like a hassle to me. Turns out, the city made it illegal to do this. They were using a fire hydrant to fill it. How do you even get water out of a fire hydrant? Don't you need a fire hose? Can you even buy those?

4. Connie recently hired a new cleaning lady. This is what she found when Dinea (not sure of the spelling) finished:
I asked her if she felt like she was on a cruise!
Or in a hotel.
That's some pretty fancy toilet paper. 

Margarita just does this simple fold.
Still looks fancy to me!!

5. I've already mentioned about how Nicky and I lick our fingertips to open these darn bags!
Turns out we're not the only ones having problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.