Thursday, July 9, 2020

ABC's of Me!

THE ABC'S OF ME:

~Age--68.
~Bed size--Queen but hoping to get one of those kings that have both sides adjustable.
~Cats--no, but we used to. Cleo was a victim of that pet food scandal years ago.
~Dog--never--except for one we found in 1979 and had for about a week until we found the owner.  Just enough time to know they were too much work!
~Eye color--greenish.
~Favorite color--pink to wear; robin's egg blue for decorating.
~Ghosts--nope.
~Height--Used to be 5'3"--think I've shrunk a little.
~Instrument you played--took piano lessons as an adult, but didn't get very far---one recital!
~Jealous type--I'd say those days are past me!
~Kids--3; 5 grands.
~Longest relationship--husband 49 years.
~Mood currently--calm.
~Night owl--not often.
~Overnight hospital stay--3 babies.
~Pet peeves--currently--people not wearing masks!
~Quiet time hobbies--reading; stitching; scrapbooking.
~Right or left handed--right.
~Siblings--6.
~Top 2 TV shows you watch--Hard to name only 2--any of the Bachelor franchise (guilty pleasure--pretty people acting badly) and Blue Bloods---love that family dinner.
~Ugly--certain dogs--none I know personally, but I've seen some ugly ones!
~Vacation Plans--all cancelled due to Covid. Already have some planned for 2021.
~Who will play--I'd have to offer a prize to get someone to do this!
~X-rays--lots with my feet--2 big toe surgeries; 1 broken ankle; 1 broken foot; 2 broken toes--all within 16 months. Only the toes were scheduled. The others were accidents!
~Yummy Foods--love my sweets; fresh tomatoes and any type of potatoes.
~Zoo--St. Louis is the best! And I've been to a lot of zoos!!

1 comment:

  1. what a FUN read ... I'm a little peeved with people not wearing masks, too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.