Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday Mystery

I've already reported about my "deader than a doornail" sago palm. 
This has been dead for---I don't know how long. Two out of four of the palms looked like this when we brought them outside at the end of April.
 Then this one came back to life, while the one above was still dead.
A couple days ago, I noticed this from the totally dead one. OMGosh! 

From dead for several months to back to life---Now if that isn't a mystery, I don't know what is! It's truly a miracle!

Hmmm, you know what that means. You have to have two verified miracles attributed to you to be canonized as a saint. So, I did what I always do. I looked up the definition of miracle:

a surprising and welcome event not explicable by natural or scientific laws and therefore considered to be the work of a design agency.

You think this counts? Saint! Now wouldn't that look good on a resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.