Sunday, July 19, 2020

Magnifi"scent" Obsession!

See what I did there? Then you probably already guessed that this is a scented candle post. 

I've already mentioned that I do love candles from Bath and Bodyworks. Welllll, even though I say "love," I would not say I am obsessed by them. Sure, I ask for them for Christmas--because, after all, what do you give someone who needs nothing? And, I buy the candles during the semi annual sales when they are half price. Besides the half price sales, they run sales all the time. So, there's not a time when I don't have a candle. We light  one every morning. No one can say our house smells like "old" people!!

Oh, and I do love the hand soaps. They run those on really good sales, frequently. That's all  I use to keep our hands clean and smelling so good! The foam lasts longer, but I prefer the gel because the smell lasts longer on your hands.

Anyway, on to the obsession. I do not consider myself obsessed about my candles. You might say it's more of an extension of my multiples problem--not that I consider this a problem:
 These are all I have in reserve. Not really a problem, right? 
This is the current one we're burning. There are two more not shown. One in the powder room and then another that Amanda just got for me from the Bath and Bodyworks outlet. They are half price there all the time. That's where I need to go to find some of the older scents. They discontinue them all the time.

I managed to join a Facebook group when I was searching for a coupon a while back. I'm not sure I knew I was joining a group. I've recently "hid" that group because those people were really obsessed! Probably 25 posts a day. Truly, I have better things to do than discuss candles all day. Still, I was blown away when they started showing their "collections"! These people are sick! See for yourself.
 Of course when you have this many, you want them on display.
Apparently this person considers the bags as part of her collection. And she has designated a bed to display them
I can't tell if these candles are two rows or three rows deep. There are at least two of each scent.
This person doesn't even go for the candles at all--more bath and lotions than I could use in  a lifetime!
Definitely a display cabinet along with a collection of little animals on top. Do you think those are some sort of shower scrubbies?
 This is what happens when your collection outgrows one huge shelf!
I don't think the LOVE sign was needed. We get it!

Seriously, no judgement here. After all, I have my own issues. Just not this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.