Saturday, April 29, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

By the time you are reading this, our beach trip has drawn to a close. It was a great week!

1. "Christmas in my room" is about Elizabeth's decorated becroom.
I've highlighted some of the things she's made.

2. This was my question for AYM: What there things made you who you are?
My answer: 1. Growing up the oldest in a large family; 2. Growing up Catholic; 3. Growing up with sports and the Camp Fire Girls.

3. I shared what I do with the little scraps after I finish a layout. I use a square punch and a circle punch. If I have anything a little larger, I cut 1.5" x 3" strips. A couple weeks ago, I shared layouts using circles and squares. Now I'm sharing a layout using the strips.

I folded this little strips in half and stapled them down the side--3 rows on one side and 1 row on the other.
It doesn't matter the patterns or colors. You just start attaching. 
While I was at it, I made a couple extra. They are ready to go at any time. I figured if I have everything out, I might as well.

4. I already shared about pulling an image from a photo.
Now I wanted to share the layout where I used that picture with the title on top.

5. 
I also took some time a couple weeks ago to organize all the bits and pieces. I made dividers for the different categories. It's much easier to thumb through this than a messy drawer.












1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you on using all those little bits of paper on your pages. I should take time to do that more often. Your big box of bits and pieces looks crammed with goodies - how fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.