Saturday, April 8, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

1. This is my AYM layout.
2. My NYC layout includes the insert below. I've attached it to the center of the layout.


3. A layout about my dad and his brothers.
I put the journaling and a newspaper article in the pocket.
I've added an additional card to hold a few more pictures.
4. I created a folder on both sides to hold additional art and memorabilia.
5. This layout is about our friends from Nottingham, England.
They sent me a "thank you" card that I put on the page. I added an additional photo on the blank side of the note. 



1 comment:

  1. So much fascinating info on your scrapbook layouts. Of course, the Arch caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.