Thursday, August 16, 2018

Another Botanical Garden

I can't help it. I LOVE botanical gardens! On our vacation, Butch had to pick up Mindy and Justin from the airport in Norfolk. When he got back, he told me about the botanical garden near the airport. When we took Mindy and Justin back to the airport at the end of the week, he took me there.

Oh. My. Gosh! It was spectacular! Here are few photos---I took tons, but won't bore you with them. Here are my favorites!





 See the bumble bee?

 I'm pretty sure this plant won't grow here since I've never seen it. I don't remember what it's called.


Now if my garden could just look like this! I'll keep working at it. I have more ideas for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.