Wednesday, August 1, 2018

What I Buy Wednedays

Even though I was in Los Angeles for the better part of last week, here's all I bought:
I only bought one bar---Mindy got several for other people. This is Lance Bass's candy bar. It has chocolate, caramel, nuts and potato chips. I haven't tried it yet. When he saw that we were buying several, he offered to autograph the box. That's what I'll keep! Just the box.

Since I didn't buy much this week, don't think I saved a lot of money. Remember, that free trip wasn't exactly "free!"

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that bar - or Lance Bass! It obviously hasn't crossed the ocean yet. Chocolate, caramel and nuts I can easily imagine but with potato chips as well? Now you have to eat it to let me know what it was like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.