Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What I Buy Wednesday!

Well, I actually ordered these a couple months ago. They are cheap---really cheap booties---from some foreign country. And they have an odor. Luckily, you can't smell them when you are wearing them. I don't think it's real suede anyway.
You can see, they even look pretty cheap. But, those wrinkles come out when they are on my feet. They are pretty cute with jeans. I have no idea how long they will hold up. We'll see. I haven't been able to wear them yet because it's been rainy. Wouldn't want to ruin that fake suede right off the bat.

I did buy another thing---as did Butch. It has to do with Thanksgiving. Sandy sent out the itinerary. We arrive at their house on Tuesday. We always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This year, Sandy came up with a fun idea. We're each to bring a wrapped mug for an exchange. We got ours while we were at the beach. I'll share AFTER the exchange.

The other purchases are rolling in---all Christmas gifts.
This is the time of year that Butch doesn't like---too many boxes. But, I've become spoiled with online shopping. Plus it's best I stay out of stores with my impulsive buying habits! Another thing, you can't beat free shipping!

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. My husband is always 'commenting' on the amount of cardboard boxes we have to take to the recycling centre - I can't imagine where it all comes from ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.