Sunday, November 4, 2018

Scrapbook Sunday

And now, the last of the scrapbook layouts I didn't on my sisters crop a month ago.
 Bathroom renovation.
The End of an Era---the old time phones and my rolodex. In the pocket is pages from our family phone log. I don't know why I have it, but I'm so happy I do!
 Pages "C" and "D" for my alphabet album: Chrissy and Dance. We danced constantly as teenagers, but apparently it started much younger. This is the only picture I have of the two of us when we were little and we're dancing!
 "M" and "N"--- Aunt Marie and Nineteen Seventy One (was a very good year).
 "K" and "L"---K--keeping it real about the all expense paid trip that Mindy won and how much it actually cost us. L--lips (chapped)---I had a serious problem with chapped lips when I was a kid. I was happy to have a picture that actually showed them!
 Book Club---and the high tea that our Brit member, Diane always has for me.
 This page was about our stay at the Trianon Palace Hotel.
 Another page about that France trip.
 "Q" and "R"---Quite a trip about our recent trip to England and the Royal wedding, documenting my private viewing and tea party with Butch.
 "O" and "P"---Organization Plus about my business and Poker---our last game with Ronnie.
Lastly, this page was done for me by Pam on our round robin---where someone else creates the page.

I haven't scrapbooked since! I have quite a stack that I need to get in to albums. Soon, I hope!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous bunch of layouts! I haven't scrapped much this year, but now that I've started our Europe Trip album I'm enjoying the crafty time & reliving those memories from one year ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.