Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday Mystery

Yesterday, Butch asked me what this was.
Sorry for the brown-ish smears. I had to fish it out of the trash where it was on top of the used tea leaves! Anyway, Butch said it was sitting on the table next to his chair for a couple days. I told him that I didn't know what it was. He said it looked like a candy wrap thing to him. That sounded a bit accusatory since I use his chair for my afternoon reading and nap. Well, I told him that I hadn't had any candy, nor could I think of any candy we had in the house that would have this.
I put this nail polish into the photo just so you cold see the size. I can't even think of candy little enough for this. AND, I still maintain that I haven't had any candy since some of the leftover Halloween candy--which didn't have anything like this. Oh wait, I did have M&M's at the movie. See, I'm willing to admit it when I DO have candy, but I'm not taking the "wrap" when I didn't! 

It's a mystery for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a mystery - I can't think of anything! It looks like those fold lines could have been bent up to form a casing for something but it's pretty small. I think it's something he's had and he's trying to shift the blame on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.