Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Mystery...

...I'm going to try to solve this mystery for my girls!

Who is my favorite??  Of course I've always said I don't have a favorite. Then when push comes to shove, I'll say Sandy is my favorite. Or Mindy is my favorite. Where does that leave Stephanie---as she often reminds me? Well, if you read the following article, you'll see that it's not who you think it is!

My favorite is NOT who you think it is!

Now, I'm going to say once and for all. You are each my favorite.
Sandy is my favorite for so many different reasons! She has devoted her life to her family of which I am so proud. It's not an easy choice to make in this day and age. I'm proud of how she has taken my example (I hope) and stepped it up a notch---or four!! She makes every holiday a party and even invents a few of her own. She makes everything fun. She dotes on her kids without making them spoiled brats---they are all so sweet--a credit to her. She loves to cook and read. She shares the funniest stories about the kids. She's fun, caring and oh, so sweet. She's the friend you've always wished you had. She's definitely my favorite! And she keeps a clean and organized house!
She's her dad's favorite for sure! From day one!

Of course, next comes the middle---of which she likes to remind me.
Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie! Where do I begin! Stephanie is my favorite for so many different reasons!! I am so proud of her for getting her education along with two babies and a job! She has taken off in her career with an endless energy. She loves her work and is so good at it! She's the "go to" person if you need to have something done. She's the one I said I could live with (she says she's not sure she would have me!). We'd fight for sure--she is strong-willed and the only one that will stand up to me! We are alike in so many ways. She loves to learn. She loves to travel. She's adventuresome in her eating. She loves to read. She's managed to raise two beautiful girls alone (okay, I did all the school pick-ups--taking a little credit here). The heck with me being proud of her---she has a lot to be proud of on her own! She's definitely my favorite!! And she keeps a clean and organized house.
She's her dad's favorite for sure! She's just about as smart as he is!

And then there's the "baby!"
Mindy is my favorite for so many different reasons!!! Everyone loves the baby! She was the easiest baby of the three. The whole family delighted in her and doted on her. Her sisters spoiled her---treating her more like a doll, dressing her up constantly. I was only too happy to let them take over Halloween costumes! They even painted her blue and made her a Smurf one year! Despite all the coddling and attention, Mindy has grown in to the most lovely young woman! She is independent and not afraid to say when she's had too much family time. She's on the fast track of her career and loves to learn new things. She is committed to healthy eating and working out (boot camp at 5 a.m.---eek!) She loves a marathon here and there. If you want to know the answer to anything pop culture, she's your "go to" girl. She has a quick and hilarious sense of humor. She keeps us in stitches. She's definitely my favorite!!! And she keeps a clean and---errr---not so organized house!

She's her dad's favorite for sure! She can get anything out of him that she wants. Actually, so can all the girls. She's just the one who's not afraid to ask---and ask---and ask!
Sort of like the son he never had---sharing sports!

So there you have it my favorites! Of course, if you asked them who was my favorite, they would say Jackie!! But that's another story!!

(PS Did you notice what I did there---with the exclamation points? Just another little mystery for you to figure out---but don't let them fool you. It's how I've numbered them in age order!)

2 comments:

  1. I have a girl and a boy so can honestly say that one is my favourite daughter and the other is my favourite son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, with three girls, I am proud of each in a different way. And each is my favorite for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.