Wednesday, May 31, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

I haven't really been buying much these days. However, I could not resist GMA's "Steals and Deals" a week or so ago. They had Vionic athletic shoes (I guess that's what you call them. We always said "tennis shoes" but I think that's outdated), for half price. Considering I just went to Fleet Feet a few weeks ago, I know what those shoes cost---$130+. 

So, I decided to get two pairs for the price of one!!
I'm all set for another 5 years--at least--since I only wear tennis shoes when I'm walking or playing Pickleball. They are not a regular part of my wardrobe. I usually do take a pair when I'm traveling since I'm doing a lot of walking. 

So, next week, I'll let you know what I spent my $100 on-- that the girls gave me for New York. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.