Wednesday, May 24, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

This post is about something I bought a couple years ago--for Butch--for his birthday. My sister, Jeanne told me about the best pressure washer they'd ever had. 

Well, Butch finally opened the box this past weekend. He was a cleaning fool! He spent 7 hours working on the patio--including an hour for lunch and a rest. I don't know how he did it. He said it was because--unlike our other pressure washer, he did not have to bend over--which kills his back.


It all looks so good! Oh, and he planted the flowers too!
It all looks so bare. We lost all of the plants on the patio except the clematis--although it was intertwined with the ivy and went all the way to the 2nd floor.

All the ivy died. The laurels you see here and above are new. It's going to take a couple years for them to fill in. There's nothing we can do about the bareness. I guess I need to look for some more ivy.

Next comes sealing. He's going to tackle the while I'm gone. As you read this, I am on my way to St. Louis. I look forward to coming home to the gloss of the sealer. 

It's been an expensive year for landscaping and we're not finished yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.