Wednesday, January 23, 2019

What I Buy Wednesdays

I went for my second shingles shot this past week. While heading back to the clinic inside CVS, I passed a Christmas display and noticed that everything was 90% off. Who can pass up a bargain like that? Not me!
Technically, I bought 4 items. Look at the 2 foot long receipt! That's ridiculous! Do they think people actually look at the advertising on it? I don't.
Still---what a bargain!!! 16 gift boxes and 8 rolls of extra long gift wrap for $3.47!! I know where I'll be going next year to stock up for 2020!

On the other hand, I stopped at the grocery store to just pick up 5 things. Here's what I came home with!
I broke the cardinal grocery shopping rule: Don't go to the store hungry!!!

I did make a couple internet purchases which I'll share when they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.