Wednesday, June 7, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday...

...not a thing. I didn't buy a thing while in New York. No one really bought much. Oh wait, I did buy jeans. Old Navy was having a super sale! I got 3 pairs for $68.00 including tax. It would have been $100 but they offered me an additional 30% off if I opened an account. Why not? 

Still, I have a great picture to share of NYC. Steph and the girls posed in Times Square--near our hotel. Times Square is our favorite place to stay. It's in the center of everything. Anyway, here's the picture:
It's a great picture--Morgan, Stephanie, and Jordan. The woman who photobombed them? Unknown! They didn't even realize she was in the picture until later. New York in a nutshell! Or perhaps I should say "buttshell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.