Thursday, June 8, 2023

Five Things Thursday

1. I had this exact dollhouse when I was a kid. I recognize that colorful sun porch.

And, as I recall, all the furniture disappeared. That's what happens when you have 
6 younger brothers and sisters who don't respect your stuff!!

2. So true! 

Friends are like purses…

They’re handy to have around

You can never have too many

You don’t want to lose them

And you can’t live without them!


Hmmm, maybe that's why I have so many purses. I'm thinking I should assign a friend's name to each one.


3. I love pork steaks. When we moved to Nashville 38 years ago, no one here had ever heard of them.



Last year, I discovered that Sprouts carries them. I need to get over there and pick some up.

4. Oh lordy!

I've never seen male carhops. Kinda' creepy.

5. Love this.





1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.