Sunday, June 25, 2023

Something for Sunday

Let me introduce you to my "little" friend--even though she's nearly a foot taller than me. I've had Analise on my blog before, but it's been awhile.
She is the granddaughter of my bff, Connie. 

Recently, Connie was telling me how Analise has cleaned out all of her closets. A girl after my own heart! Look at what a great job she did.

Not only does everything look so much better, there's lots more room now. It all looks fabulous!

But, I can't help but wonder if there's something more going on here. It's one thing to clean out a closet or two, but when you clean out every one--there must be a reason. I think there might be something Connie's not telling me! We'll see....

Analise, I think you are on your way to a lucrative business---if you want it! There's something so much fun about making order out of chaos. Keep up the good work!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.