Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday Mystery

Well, I have several mysteries for you today. 

1. When we got to the beach, I discovered that someone had used my toothbrush!! I have quite a few things that I just leave there. How do I know someone used it? It was loose in the drawer, out of its holder. I'm thinking it must have been a kid, because most adults wouldn't want to use someone else's toothbrush. So, what did I do? I just washed it with soap and water--I didn't have another. Oh well.

2. When we got home, the pantry door was hanging open. That lead me to believe that Mindy was here. As soon as she walks through the door she goes into the pantry for a snack. She leaves the door open all the time! Since she didn't do it, I guess it could have been Margarita. But that seems unusual for her. Who else could it have been?

3. Butch found this on the side of the pond:
It's a chicken bone---a wing if I know my bones! But here's the thing: we NEVER cook or grill chicken with bones. I suppose an animal could have visited the pond for a drink and left the bone behind. We do have critters that visit. Still, it's odd. 

4. And lastly, someone put two water bottles in the freezer. 
One of them popped the top and water is now frozen to the bottom of the freezer. Who knows?--we surely don't!

Sometimes I wonder if we have a ghost or something that plays when we are gone!! Some mysteries are never solved!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I don't think that I could have used that toothbrush without knowing who may have used it - or what they used it for!!! You certainly seem to have a lot of mysteries this week. Do you think one of the kids from 'Camp Barb' could be responsible for the frozen water bottles?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.