Monday, June 26, 2023

Me on Monday

I have a new name for myself.
Considering how I loved the queen, I think this is perfect for me!

This year at Camp Aunt Barb, I taught the kids how to needlepoint. The two oldest, Elizabeth and Travis finished theirs while they were here.
I turned them into Christmas ornaments. I think they are going to love them!

I have one more thing to report. I was asked to be a guest on The Scrap Girls podcast. We discussed travel layouts. It was a lot of fun! I can talk about scrapbooking "until the cows come home." I don't know where that came from because I don't think I've ever used it before. We had such a good time that they want me back!! 

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to pass your skills onto another generation - they have made such a neat job of their needlepoint! Queen-ager - I love it! It's a bit like being a Glam-mother :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.