Wednesday, December 14, 2022

What I Buy Wednesday

Considering how much fun the German Christmas markets were, I didn't buy much. I was finished with my shopping, so didn't need any gifts. However, I did manage to buy a couple things.
Of course, I got a Starbucks mug for my collection. I love the size.


I have dozens now, but they look so cute and colorful all stacked up in the cabinet. I have about a dozen more at the beach. The size is just perfect. I swap them out every once in awhile. Plus each one reminds me of a fun trip! It's a great collection for me--not too expensive and practical to boot!

And then there's this:
Our tour guide gave each of us a taste of this cream liquor. It's sort of like Bailey's except it's maple flavored. It was so good that later, Butch and I shared a hot chocolate with it at the German market. I'm going to serve it on Christmas Eve with Sandy's homemade hot chocolate recipe. It might even become my favorite over Bailey's. Mostly because I don't think I can get it here!

Well, that's it for this week. I presume everyone else is making gift purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.