Saturday, December 10, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

I've been itching to scrapbook---but I've been otherwise occupied with decorating, wrapping, playing bridge, stitching, Christmas movie watching and partying---to have any extra time. Still, I've had a few layouts since before Thanksgiving to share. Not all are mine.

1. Let's start with Jeanne.
This is her AYM layout for November.

2. And then Janet sent me this:


Her take on. my Portugal layout. Sometimes it's fun to have someone else do all the thinking! Her layout turned out great--don'tcha' think?

3. And this layout is from our Round Robin:
I specifically gave Pam this sent of photos since her mother-in-law was at the party. I had a tea party for Grandma Pierson's (my adopted grandma) 90th birthday. Pam's MIL was in the same nursing home.

4. This is my AYM layout for November:

The card on the left opens to reveal the journaling.

5. I am making Morgan an album with all of the extra activities throughout the year leading up to the wedding. Starting with:
I texted her to send me a few words about how it all went down. She sent a great story with every detail. I ended up having to add a pocket for it. 

I hope by the time next Saturday rolls around, I'll have had some scrapbooking time. We'll see as it's another busy week! At least I went grocery shopping for all of the non-perishables for our assorted Christmas related meals---prior to leaving for Canada. I know, I'm just bragging again. There's nothing like the holidays to make me feel so efficient!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.