Thursday, December 15, 2022

Five Things Thursday

1. I love the idea of using vintage tablecloths as a tree skirt. 
I've been using mine as a table topper for years.

2. I never thought about making a wreath with painted rocks. 
It sure seems like it would be heavy. But I love the way it looks.

3. I love this idea so much.
I just wish I'd known about it when my girls and grands were little!

4. This is a pretty cute idea.

5. How cute are these candy arrangements?
And how easy? Ball jars painted white and sprigs of anything. Love this so much. It would make a pretty centerpiece.

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas! I've seen a few posts on Instagram about book-vent 'calendars', and one mum has even given a list of the books she wrapped and how long they take to read out loud. What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo reminds me of the little table our Christmas tree also stood upon; I believe it was covered with a with embroidered dresser scarf, and another was used as the tree skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.