Wednesday, July 20, 2022

What I Buy Wednesday

I told you about all the new clothes I've bought recently. Well, my order from Loft arrived this week. I rarely buy anything unless it's on sale. I'm a sucker for a good sale and this one was not to be missed.
8 items for $149.00!! That's less than 20 bucks per piece. The best part is that 6 of these things are sweaters---so it's not just summer clearance. Now I just need places to go to where all these new things!

I have enough new clothes now, so I am not even looking at any of the emails and ads I'm getting. Like Butch says, "Can we afford to save this much?" He's been saying it for years and the answer is absolutely "yes!" The more you buy, the more "deals" you get! I'm not stupid. I know that. I'm just not going to even look at anything else!! 

Well, I guess that's not quite true. I did get an email from Old Navy--apparently, I have $100 super cash to spend on anything I want--including new things. That's free money, so I need to spend it! And I will! I'll let you know what I get!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great choice of clothes, you will really be able to mix and match them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.