Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Big News!

I was supposed to be heading to St. Louis by now. But, that's not happening. All the things I wanted to do/accomplish, kept getting canceled/changed. While floating in the pool yesterday. one of my friends said, "When are you going to realize that all those signs are telling you that you shouldn't be making this trip?" Wow, I hadn't thought of it like that. So, I canceled my trip. I'm not really superstitious or anything, but it was a lot of little different things--7 of them. 2 people were in the hospital, 1 had Covid, almost missed my xolair treatment, the weather--it's hot, really hot and a few other little things. I'll just go another time.

But, on a happier note, I have big news! Our little nurse practitioner is getting married!!
Olly proposed to  Morgan while on a hike in the Rockies. Definitely a beautiful setting!

Everybody's happy! We already love this boy--and have welcomed him into the family. I was wondering why they were going hiking over the holiday weekend. It seemed like a long way to go for just a couple days! It didn't seem worth it to haul all that camping gear. 

Now it does! No wedding plans just yet.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the happy couple!
    Sorry to hear you felt you needed to cancel your trip, let's not call it a cancellation but just a postponement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call, because yes, sometimes the universe is just nudging you in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.