Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Travel Tuesday

Not me---Butch. 
This is the week of his Ecuador trip with his buddies. He goes on a guy's trip about once a year. I'm happy that he has friends to go with him to the places I have no interest in!
He sent me this picture yesterday. They went on two hikes that he said were amazing--at an elevation of 11,000 ft. The night before he said that when he got to his room, there was a fire going in the fireplace and a bedwarmer in the bed. It was kind of chilly, so that made it all cozy. I've never been greeted by a fire while traveling. And you know how much I love a good fire. 

Last night, he lounged in a thermal pool outside his room. He said the hot water runs under the floor so it's warm. That's how they heat the rooms. 

Today he's going to be in and on the Amazon. He's really excited about it. Somehow, going to a place that is full of bugs and creepy crawly things that can kill you doesn't appeal to me. On the other hand, the luxury does!!

He just sent me these pictures from his room:



Now it sort of sounds like I'm missing something. You know I have an extreme case of FOMO!

Meanwhile, I'm gearing up for "Camp Aunt Barb" later this week. 


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.