Sunday, October 11, 2020

Something for Sunday

I saw this on Facebook and thought I would respond to that here.

*Been married--49 years now
Been divorced
*Fell in love
*Skipped school--only once
Watched someone give birth
*Watched someone die--twice
Been to Canada
Ridden in an ambulance
Been to Hawaii
*Been to Europe--many times
Been to Asia
*Been to Las Vegas--twice
*Been to Washington DC--4 times
*Been to Texas--twice
*Been to Alaska--on a cruise
*Visited Florida--too many times to count
*Visited Mexico
Seen the Grand Canyon in person
Flown in a helicopter
*Been on a cruise--several
Served on a jury
*Danced in the rain--as a kid
*Been to California--5 times
*Been to New York--more times than I can count--love NY
*Played in a band--for one day; my mom said "no!"
*Sang karaoke--in the 90's
*Laughed so much you cried
*Laughed so hard you peed
*Caught a snowflake on your tongue
*Had children--3 beautiful daughters
*Had a pet(s)--Sidney & Sheldon, my cute little turtles
*Been sledding on big hill--grew up in the country--did a lot of sledding
*Been downhill skiing--one of the top ten things in my life--loved it
*Been water skiing--was taught by our parish priest
Rode on a motorcycle
Traveled to all 50 states--but hope to
Jumped out of a plane
*Been to a drive-in movie--many--it was the thing to do when I was a teenager
*Rode an elephant--in Louisville, KY circa 1979
*Rode a Horse
*Been on TV--my very short modeling career
*Been in the newspaper--several times
Been on the radio
*Stayed in the Hospital Alone--when I had my first baby, there were strict rules about visitors
*Donated blood--regularly
*Gotten a piercing--only my ears
Gotten a tattoo --had planned to let my grands pick it out, but never got around to it
*Driven a stick shift vehicle--one of my first jobs came with a company car--it was a stick so I had to learn
Been scuba diving
*Lived on your own--nope, left home when I got married
Rode in the back of a police car --never even got close
*Got a speeding ticket--more than one
*Broken a bone--my wrist first; day after that cast came off, I broke that arm playing red rover
*Gotten Stitches--childbirth
*Traveled Alone--a few times

Feel free to copy and paste this and put in your answers!  

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh— I spy a mistake! You HAVE been to Asia— Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was only in the Tokyo airport. But that reminds me, I was coming home from Malaysia. Is that Asia?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.