Saturday, October 10, 2020

Scrapbook Saturday

I haven't posted a scrapbook page in awhile. This is appropriate because as you read this, I'll be at the Memory Make Inn--in Lebanon, IL scrapbooking! 

I like to plan something fun for my friends when we are off on these little weekends. It's always a title or an end page. I try to incorporate a technique of some sort. 


It's a simple page. Just a little paper quilting. I did the title on a transparency. I used the ribbon and the sparkly, swirly tree that I bought last week in Salem. 50 cents for the ribbon and a dollar for 12 trees. The rest are scraps. It's hard to tell in this picture, but the large squares are sparkly too.

I'll have plenty of pages to share next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.