Saturday, October 3, 2020

A Few Things

1. I'm reading a Gregg Olsen book, True Crime (he's my new favorite author--if you haven't read, If You Tell--you should. Best book I've read this year). I came across a quote that I thought sounds pretty true:
"The Midwest: the place that nobody moves to but everybody is from!" 

2. In my estimation, this is way off. They need to take off number 4 altogether, move everything down and then add a more rare one to #1.
I prefer #3, but I would call that medium well and should technically be in the #4 spot. I guess I'm spending way too much time thinking about this. But, that's what I do. Think too hard and long about nonsense!

3. I pulled this photo from Facebook.
I couldn't resist! What a beautiful tree!

4. I rarely get political, but....all I can say is...
Amen!!

5. Seen on our last geo-caching trip in Decatur, Alabama.
I just LOVE ghost advertising!! One of the things we love about geo-caching is all the unusual things we get to see that we ordinarily wouldn't. We just love the history! We've got another trip planned for this week too. 

Probably the best thing about geo-caching is that it's something you can do right now during the pandemic. It gets you outside in the fresh air and keeps you away from people at the same time!  I'm so glad we have that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.