Wednesday, April 29, 2020

What I Buy Wednesdays

I actually did some online shopping this week. 
 I joined Club Scrap. I used to belong many, many years ago when it first started.
The first kit is bright and cheery. I can't say I love stickers, so the jury is still out as to how long I'll stay a subscriber. We'll see. It's not really expensive, so I'll give it another month or two.
I loved everything in my StitchFix box this month. It's been probably over a year since I bought the whole box. It's enticing when they offer an additional 25% off if you keep everything. But, I've gotten pretty picky with what I want. But those shoes....can't wait too actually get to wear them! They are navy suede with a scallop edge. So cute. Of course, without a pedicure (soon, I hope) I can't wear slingbacks!
I needed a few things---cosmetics wise---so ordered from Thrive Causemetics. For everything you buy, they donate one. I like that. This company has replaced Estee Lauder for me. 
And then there's this! I picked up my order from Nashville Needleworks. I'm almost finished with my current project. I had my eye on that Christmas piece for quite awhile. I've only allowed myself to buy a new canvas when I'm ready for it. As for this piece, I bought it pretty soon after the "stay at home" order to support the store. I don't know what I'd do if they went out of business! Then, I saw the "Here for the boos" piece on the Needlepoint Nation Facebook group. I went crazy for it so I emailed Nashville Needleworks to get them to order it for me. I do love doing Halloween things. That's what I'm going to start next. The way things are going, I should be able to start it this weekend. 
I have Sandy, Stephanie, Mindy and myself signed up for this workshop. It's supposed to be the third weekend of May. It's unclear as to whether they are going to have it. I doubt it. Still, I'm hoping the girls and I can still have our weekend and get started on it. 

These three pieces are more than enough to take me through the summer. 

Well, that's it for this week. It's enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.