Thursday, July 20, 2023

When we were in Italy, one of the bars served us nacho cheese Doritos with pepper jelly. It was pretty good--that sweet/salty thing. The next day, they served the pepper jelly with plain tortilla chips. Another place served a bowl of potato chips to munch on.

When I saw this, I happened to have some strawberries so I decided to try it. They are in the oven now. I'll have to let you know how they turned out.
While we're on food, I thought I would share this picture. Mindy had told us that our favorite cafe/bar served amazing milkshakes---made with gelato. Butch and I shared the salted caramel banana one. Of course, it was delicious. Mindy was telling us about the one that came with a donut on top. She said that she wanted to get it, but Justin said they didn't need a donut. Sandy got it and sent her this picture. Surely a donut makes something delicious even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.