Thursday, July 6, 2023

Five Things Thursday

1. Got caught up on my emails.
How many emails do you have sitting in your inbox?

2.
I first served this recipe to my book club a couple months ago. I made it for the family on Friday night. It's so good---and easy. I do make my own sauce which I think put it over the top! This is the only way I'm going to make lasagna from now on!

3. Every time my friends are coming over for a pool day, Butch is out there making sure everything is perfect for us.
Even if he's still in his sleep clothes--never too soon to get started.

4. While out on my walk earlier this week, I came across this:
At first, I wasn't sure what it was.
They are mushrooms that almost look like flowers. I wonder if they are edible? 

5. Lastly, this looks like it's straight out of Italy.
I'm sure we're going to see those people that are like statues. This guy looks like he's Italian. If I do see someone like him, I'll be taking a picture!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.