Sunday, December 12, 2021

The Remodel

Okay, you are probably sick of hearing about the remodel. I promise that this is going to be the last post about it until the reveal! 
The 324 lb. vanity! I'll be putting my antique mirrors here.


Still quite a bit to be done in this bathroom. The fixtures aren't even shipping until 12/17-12/22 so of course, the Thanksgiving deadline came and went. Looks like the same for Christmas!
This transformation has been amazing! 
We removed a wall and the linen closet to open up the space. 
It's turning out better than I even imagined!
 I love that our contractor works from a list. A guy after my own heart! I have no idea if the fixtures are here for this bathroom.

I love this:
It's a switch plate with a holder for the remote control for the fan/light. I had no idea you could get something like this. It's perfect.
My office and...
...scrapbook room have been the holding areas for all the things!
And all of the new stuff is hanging out in the dining room.
Then there's this. Luckily, the replacement came quickly.
A sneak peek. There will be three of these light fixtures in the upper hallway. 
This is what's been here since the house was built--37 years ago. The new fixtures will be a nice more modern look.

It's all coming along. The painters start tomorrow--both new bathrooms, two bedrooms, ceilings, hallway, trim and the 20ft entry--no telling how long that's going to take. It's a lot! Carpet is coming on Wednesday and Thursday--3 rooms worth. I have no idea when the plumber, the shower doors or window treatments will happen!

I'm getting excited as we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not going to post again until everything is complete. 

I hope you are having a good weekend! I love the holidays. I've had lots of fun activities. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.