Wednesday, June 20, 2018

What I'm NOT Buying This Wednesday!

...The Proposal is the most asinine show I've every seen!!

Yes, I admit that I watch some trash---The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise. I don't know why. I guess I like to see people behaving badly.

This new show---The Proposal---is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. A guy sits behind a screen and sees 10 women. He picks 7 that he would like to "get to know better." Those 7 come out in bathing suits and tell a little about themselves. He then narrows it down to 4. They put on evening gowns. He asks them a question, then narrows it down to 3. His best friend comes on stage and asks the remaining 3 each a question. He narrows it down to 2. Then he comes out from behind the screen to meet them. He tells one she looks beautiful and the other she looks gorgeous. Each of the women tell him what they want for their life together and how they will be devoted to him forever! Oh, and he's an amputee---just to make things more interesting. Because everyone knows that an amputee cannot get a woman so he needs to go on national television because some women will do anything to get on tv even if it means they have to agree to accept a proposal from a complete stranger who is putting himself out there to find love. Puhllleeaassseee! Come on! What, do they take us for idiots? Apparently!

The moment we've been waiting for. As the two women stand there, the guy looking for love (in all the wrong places---for sure) actually gets down on one knee in front of one of the women. He proposes, she says yes. The other girl stands there awkwardly. Finally, the camera settles on the newly engaged couple as they are making out on stage. The regect slinks off---and the camera follows her as she walks up the steps to leave. That's it! Really!

Total trash. Definitely trash I won't be watching. Who in the world thought this was a good idea? Do Hollywood producers really think so little of their viewers? I think they keep putting this trash out to see how far the public will actually go.

Not me. This needs to stop. I've reached my limit! I'm definitely NOT buying it!

Just don't take away my "good" trash!!

As for what I really bought this week---that would nothing, nada, not a darn thing! And definitely not "The Proposal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.