Sunday, June 17, 2018

A Few Things

Well, it's been awhile. I just don't know where the time goes. Yes, I do. It's pool time!!

I'll just do a few things post---I always have some photos on hand to share!
A couple weeks ago, I played poker with Connie's "grands." That row of quarters would be Merritt's OCD kicking in! Analise seemed okay with him infringing on her space! He was the big winner of the kids!
 Grace must have lost the last game for that scowl!
We had such a good time. The kids were really good at picking up the games. We believe in starting them young!
 When we were in San Francisco, we drove down to Pebble Beach. We had brunch here overlooking the 18th green. Notice my "man"hand? What's up with that?
 Us with Walter and Chris.
 And this is why we do it! Brothers!
 San Francisco overlook. The traffic here is so horrendous. I don't know how these people do it!

 Entrance to the San Francisco botanical gardens. The succulents there are humongous!
Well, we went all the way to Ireland to find them---but didn't! Instead, we found them at The Fish Market in San Mateo!
COCKLES! We had to try them! They are exactly like mussels. You can't look at them. You just have to eat them. They taste exactly like mussels too!
 This yucky, Cream of Wheat mess just wiped up so easy with my new induction cooktop. Love it!!

Okay, that's enough for today. After all, it is Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.