Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Travel Tuesday

I've already told you about our trip to the beach last week. So, this week, I'm going to share a few things I've seen while traveling around on my walks.

 I go out very early in the morning---between 5:15 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. I go that early because I get up early and because I can beat the heat. The 5:15 day surprised me with this.
This deer was enjoying the sunrise too! He/she just stared at me. This was the best photo I could get. Now this is additional incentive to go out early.
These are my flowers---lantana in front and some sort of hibiscus in back. When it blooms, the flowers are quite large and a pretty pink. The blooms only last for a single day, but there are usually many. I need to inspect it for buds because it seems to me that it usually blooms before now.
This is the smallest two wheeler I've every seen. It has been abandoned on the side of the rode. It must have been pretty hard to ride with no pedals! 
While walking at the beach, I went through a little patch of woods. I only did it once because   it was really buggy. The bugs were annoying, but the wildflowers were pretty cute.
This wildflower is pretty unusual. I think as the blooms die, the fuzzy stuff is the seeds. It almost looks like you could blow it like a dandelion. I didn't.
I'm not quite sure what these flowers are, but I do love them. I have some yellow ones, but I think I like this coral color better.
Then there was this. Apparently, some little princess or fairy dropped their wand. I wonder what they were trying to turn that rock in to? Or, perhaps, the little pixie accidentally turned herself in to the rock!

I have to say, finding little surprises keeps my walks interesting! At least it's something to while away the time. I've listened to dozens of podcasts. That really helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.