Saturday, June 20, 2020

Scrapbook Saturday

Just thought I'd share a couple layouts I did for A Year of Memories (AYM). This year, we're doing a book of favorites. Each month someone chooses the topic. 
Jeanne picked My favorite drink. Of course I couldn't be limited to just one. Tea is definitely my number ONE. A dirty martini is my favorite alcoholic beverage---at the moment. Then, my favorite guilty pleasure is Bailey's and hot chocolate.
On the martini glass, I did the very old iris folding technique. Obviously, I forgot how to do it and nearly ruined the glass that Jeanne cut for us.
Karolyn picked this topic which I thought was really appropriate. She even sewed a paper mask. Pretty clever! This is a fun way to remember this crazy time. Everyone will remember where they were and what they did in 2020 for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.